If you are a professional then you must adding email signature in windows phone for sending emails. When you send any email from windows phone it says like “Sent from my Windows Phone”. This is really not looks professional. You may be don’t want to use signatures of you may want to add your own signatures. This tutorial will show you How to Add, Remove and Change Email Signatures in Windows Phone.
Email Signatures in Windows Phone : All you need to know
Each email account on windows phone can use different signatures but in default “Sent from my windows phone” is use as your signatures till then you edit it. This means you have to Add, remove or change the email signatures in windows phone.
You can not use HTML signatures or Image signatures in windows phone. It only supports text signatures. While only text is supported, if you choose to insert URLs in the signature, they are automatically detected and formatted accordingly.
Adding or Removing email signatures in windows phone 8 and 8.1 is same. So this guide can be used for both.
Email Signature Settings in Windows Phone:
To change, add or remove email signatures in windows phone, you need to open the settings of email in which you want to add or change the signatures. Opening the email account can be done either from theStart screen (using its tile) or from the Apps list (using its shortcut).
Here we are taking Hotmail account for example to add, remove and change email signatures.
1. Go to Apps list and open your email account which you want to edit.
2. Now in email tap the more button and A menu is shown on the bottom of the screen, with several options. Tap settings.
3. In Settings, you will see email signatures options. Where you can Switch off the Signatures, Change the signatures.
How to Enable or Disable the Signature Used by an Email Account:
1. The first thing you’ll find in the Signature section is a switch for turning this feature On andOff. If you want to stop using an email signature, set this switch to Off.
2. Switch on the signature by Sliding button to right.
How to Change the Email Signature:
1. When the signature is active, a text field is shown beneath its switch. It displays the current signature. If you never changed it, it should say “Sent from my Windows Phone”.
2. To edit the signature, tap its field and enter the text you want to use. Tap done to save your changes.
From now on in every email when you send the email you will see email signatures below email.
In this guide, you will see How we change email signatures, add new signatures or even disable the signatures. If you have more than one account on your Windows Phone, change it for each of them, using the procedure shared above.