Windows Phone 8.1 Russia manufacturers Highscreen is going to launch two windows phone named WinJoy and WinWin. Consumer Electronics brand HighScreen is owned by Vobis computer. The company is preparing to send the shelves of Russian stores its first smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 in the near future. Therefore, on the official site is already possible to find information about new models with cheerful names WinJoy and WinWin.
WinJoy – First Cheapest Windows Phone from Russian Company:
- Modern quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz 200
- 4-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of built-in storage expandable via microSD
- 5MP main camera on the front and on the 0,3MP
- Weighing in at 105g Dimensions 122.5 x WinJoy are 63.8 x 9.9 mm.
- WinJoy equipped battery 1700 mAh.
- The smartphone will be available in black, gray, blue and red colors.
Highscreen WinWin almost exactly the specs for your sibling WinJoy:
- all the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 200,
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of storage and microSD,
- 5MP main camera and front 0,3MP
- Differences yellow smartphone from its more cheap fellow lie in the battery 2000 mAh raised in connection with these
- dimensions: 126 x 64 x 10.5 mm.
- Also differs case design WinWin.
- It is assumed that this smartphone will be of interest to those people who need a relatively long battery life.
WinJoy WinWin and will be available in the coming days. Smartphone with a weaker battery WinJoy can be purchased at the price of 3690 rubles, and more LPs WinWin – for as low as 3990 rubles.