Xodo PDF Reader and Editor is a Windows Phone 8.1 App which allows us to Edit a PDF File in Windows Phone. There are very less PDF Editing apps available in WP Store and we have chosen the best from them. This apps functions as a PDF Reader and Editor.
We have so many PDF Reading apps in store but what about editing pdf files. This task will taken over by Xodo PDF Reader and Editor app – a versatile app for Windows Phone.
Editing a PDF File:
When you access this app, by default this apps opens in pdf reading mode. After that you can activate it for editing the file you want to. App has so many tools like Highlighter, Underline or strikeout which you can use for your purpose.
You can highlight any text with colour you want from menu options. You can surround the text with Rectangle, ellipse and other options. You can add comments in that pdf file with your signature to lock the pdf file. These kind of features won’t find in any other pdf editing app.
Viewing/Reading a File:
When it comes to reading mode, apps performance at its best. Because in other pdf reading apps, a file near about 100mb or more can’t be handled smoothly, as this app handles. Zooming and panning can be done very effortlessly in this app. It takes some times in adjusting the text after Zoom out and in. This is ok for lager files over 100 mb.
While viewing any file in Xodo Docs is a pleasing experience. You can view the file in different viewing modes: Single, Continuous, Facing cover etc. There is also a night mode feature for easier reading in low light. The thumbnail mode includes all of your pages in grids, makes it easier to shuffle between pages. You can also Bookmark, if you want to use it as an e-reader. It shows thumbnails of different open files on top for easier switching.
Features as Described on Windows Phone Website:
Xodo PDF Reader is all-in-one PDF reader and PDF editor
- NO ADS or in-app purchases!
- Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
- Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
- Annotate PDFs with others in real-time.
- Fill PDF forms and sign documents
- Take notes on blank PDFs
- Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
- Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
- Available in your browser as a Chrome App (http://goo.gl/IVsRl0).
- Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
- Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
- A PDF table of contents allows you jump chapters and sections
- View as single or double-page, continuous scroll, and thumbnails
- Even more: text search; page rotation; high levels of zoom; and more
PDF Annotator and Editor:
- Draw directly on the PDF
- Type text directly on the PDF
- Highlight, underline and strikeout text
- Add arrows, circles, lines and more
- An annotation summary shows all annotations at a glance, and just tap one to navigate to it
- Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
Sign & Fill PDF Forms:
- Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
- Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
- Convert & Create
- Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
- Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Also available for Windows 8.1, Android, and iPhones/iPads.
:: What’s New ::
= New in Xodo 2.4.5 =
– Can now open very large documents.
– Some fixes to improve the user experience on Windows Phone 10.
– Bug Fixes
Download Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for Windows Phone