Microsoft has just revealed their Live Lock Screen App for windows phone 8.1 users, beta version. Microsoft is going to surprise us with more such kind of features in windows phone 8.1 next week.
This app replaces your current Locks screen app with New Live lock screen app with unique and animated feature. Find out below our Hands-on Review on Live Lock Screen for windows phone 8.1.
As this app is currently in beta version but still it’s good app. After setting your Live Lock screen you will experience a slight delay between opening of your lock screen. That’s a very little delay in opening of lock screen but this will be more in Lumia 630 512 Mb RAM.
Although in Windows Phone having 1GB of RAM this problem is not found. As Microsoft is gradually developing same features for 512 MB RAM windows phone as is found in 1GB RAM windows phone. So this slight delay in opening of lock screen may be removed in next update of Live Lock Screen App for windows phone 8.1
Features Live Lock Screen App have:
1. Six Lock Screen pattern to choose from.
2. Can set Bing Images a Lock Screen wallpaper.
3. You can add as many wallpaper for your Live Lock Screen.
4. You have 5 options to set your wallpaper changing time like in 1 Hour, 4 Hours, 12 Hours, 1 Day or Never.
5. You can choose three types of background Lock backgrounds, My Photo, My accent color.
How to Set Live Lock Screen in Windows Phone 8.1:
1. Install Live Lock Screen Beta app for windows phone store.
2. After installation open it and click on yes option to set Live Lock Screen as your Lock Screen wallpaper.
3. Now Choose your Lock Screen pattern from given Six option as below.
4. Choose either Bing Images as your wallpaper or add your own photos from Photo Library.
5. Choose time frame in which you want your Lock screen to be changed.
6. It’s done and enjoy new Lock screen app.
You can also watch Hands-on Review Video :