Windows Phone Store have so many money and budgeting apps to manage your money, pay your bills on time, file your taxes and much more to do. But with these apps you can, Organize your personal budget and make sure the bills are paid on time with these versatile personal finance apps for windows phone.
With these money management apps you can track your daily expenses, count your money in and out, track you investments, manage your portfolio.
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more. This app is currently active in US and Canada only.
What You can do with this app:
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Get live updates for your accounts right on your Start screen (Windows-exclusive feature!)
• Save time with automatically categorized transactions.
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
Now you can do 24/7 online banking with chase online. You can deposit checks with Chase Quick Deposits, send and request money with Chase QuickPay and pay bills, more..
Features with Chase Mobile App:
1. See account balance and transaction history.
2. Pay electricity and credit card bills.
3. Send wire transfers.
4. Send and request money to Chase QuickPay.
5. View your credit card balance and transactions.
You do not have to give any charges for using Chase Mobile but normal data and message charges may apply. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
If you are a market watcher and you invest in share market, mutual funds or trade in market then this Bing’s Finance App is perfect one for you to keep watch on market in real time. You can Quickly check exchange rates on the go using the Currency Converter tool.
Access brokerage and workplace savings accounts*, with the ability to trade stocks, options, and mutual funds. Great features like real-time quotes, charting, and the ability to pin stock quotes to the Start Screen to make finding new investment opportunities even easier.
A advanced personal finance manager app. This is the only application on the market that allows you to seamlessly track your cash accounts and stock portfolios. Schedule, enter, analyse and project your expenses months and years ahead, all within this beautiful app.
1. cash and stock transactions
2. online FX rates and stock prices
3. transactions with custom category/project/payee
4. 7 powerful fully customizable reports with tables and charts
6. Financial Diary ($0.99):
As you maintain a diary for your daily or monthly expenses offline, Financial Diary app for windows phone provide you the online diary for writing your daily expenses. You will never pay another late fee again because the app will notify you when your next payment is due!
The app has the capability of generating powerful financial reports that can be exported and edited in PDF. These detailed reports of your income/expenses contain withdrawals and deposits. You can choose to generate daily, monthly, yearly, or custom reports.
I am sure there are more money management and financial apps in windows phone store which we are left by. Please share those apps with us so that we can include in our top list.
Don’t forget to share on your social network.