Now You record voice in windows phone 8 devices with these high quality voice recording apps. There may be a time when you simply want to record voice on your Windows 8 smartphone. Either it just capturing a new idea, taking voice notes or getting a full interview, a good voice reorder app is essential. On this page we are gonna discuss some of the best windows voice recorder apps currently available on the windows phone marketplace.
You might have a good Windows Phone which has an amazing mic that can record anything. In a lot of cases the default recorder doesn’t have many options for user.
It limits the capability of a good mobile device. Earlier there were a lot apps for Android and iPhone, but there weren’t many options for Windows Phone.
But to get good-quality audio, you still need to do some tweaking. And there are apps for that. I’ve searched high and low for the best advanced audio recording apps, all of which include powerful features that help you get the sound just right. If you only want to record quick voice memos, these will all be overkill, but for the professionals who need clear, crisp audio on a budget, they might be just the ticket.
Voice Recorder Pro+:
Looking for a nice voice recording app? If you want to record your interviews, your classes, business meetings or voice notes in high quality, use the features that Voice Recorder Pro+ provides!
Main advantages are:
– User friendly interface
– Upload up to 1 hr recording on your SkyDrive
– Ability to pin your recordings to your start screen
Voice Recorder is easy to use, it can help you to record personal notes, meetings, lectures, all kinds of voice diaries about your life.
3. Real Microphone:
Use your Smartphone as a replacement for a real microphone. Just plug your amplifier (or earphone) into the phones audio connection jack and start speaking. Switch microphone on and off on demand. This App runs under locked screen to prevent unwanted disruption of the microphone. A configurable audio threshold level reduces background noise.
Additional features in the purchase version:
– Configurable volume overdrive (up or down to 100 percent) to get an additional digital amplifier.
– The quality of the microphone is configurable up to 44100 Hz.
– Audio recorder wich also uses digital volume overdrive.
– Play recordings with visualization of audio waves.
– Recording player with common controls and the ability to jump directly to any position.
– Edit your recordings with miscellaneous functions.
– Send recording in MP3 format to any email.
– Save recording to your music library.
– Mute button to turn off playback quickly.
4. Free Recorder:
This is an amazing app for Windows phone. It has a smooth interface and it has cool graphics. Free Recorder is very easy to use and it’s packed with a lot of advance features like changing voice pitch and volume, saving to isolated storage, renaming, deleting your recordings and it’s very easy to upload your recorded voice file to SkyDrive.