There are many cell phones and mobile devices in which you can add two SIM cards, and by logic, you are probably asking yourself how to run two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile? We have the solution, and it is pretty simple but you must follow steps in order to acquire perfection.
We are going to show you how to install two accounts on a single device and to manage both of them on one WhatsApp application. There are numerous tricks that could help you achieve what you want, and with this particular guide, you will be able to run multiple accounts on Android phone devices.
What is WhatsApp Dual Account Feature?
WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps that will provide you instant messaging possibilities with more than billion active users from all over the world. You will be able to share messages, videos, images, make video and web calls and at the end, you must have a connection available, such as Wi-Fi or cellular in order to work perfectly.
This particular application is the great possibility for you to communicate with people from all over the world without any single penny spent, which is great for businessmen and people who are always in the hurry. It is lightweight, which means that it won’t consume much memory on your phone and with installation file it has 6.4 MB which is great if you have in mind other similar mobile apps.
The idea is to enter your own number, so that means that your contact list and the number will be synced with the application and people will be able to call you on the same phone number that you are using all the time. There is also a possibility for dual WhatsApp if you two SIMS available.
How to run Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Mobile
In order to use multiple WhatsApp accounts simultaneously, the first thing that you have to do is root your device however that is not the only way you will be able to create 2 Whatsapp in 1 phone.
Requirements for Run Dual Whatsapp in Single Android Phone
If you want to use two accounts on one device you must be thorough with the setup on your device and to check basic requirements that you must have before you proceed further.
- GBWhatsApp Application – this particular app you will be able to download on Play Store or find it online but you must check in that you can download and install apps from unknown sources.
- Internet connection – Everything that you do requires any kind of stable connection, it doesn’t matter if it’s cellular or Wi-Fi.
First Method using GBWhatsApp:
- First, you have to do is install GBWhatsApp on your phone, which means that you must find the downloading source and as soon as it gets downloaded it will automatically install.
- After installation, it is important to open it and to enter mobile number that you want to use as a secondary account. It is important to understand that the first one you are already using in the original application.
- You will get SMS with OTP code and it will automatically verify and in few seconds you will be able to use it without any strings attached.
After you successfully verified it, just you will have divided apps for every number that you are using. This particular method is very simple and you don’t need to root your phone for this particular endeavor.
- First SIM card will be compatible with original WhatsApp
- Second SIM card will be compatible with GBWhatsApp
This way you can use both of them simultaneously without any problem.
What features and benefits you are going to get by using this particular method?
- You don’t have to root your device
- There will be no error possibilities similar if you use OGWhatsApp
- It works fast and smooth without any problem.
- You will get all features as the original WhatsApp
- You can copy messages from one to another.
Second Method using Parallel Space:
If the first method is not functioning for some reasons, or you cannot follow steps, don’t worry there is another way that you can run two WhatsApp in one phone. In order to install second WhatsApp account on one device you have to follow these steps:
- The first thing that you have to do is to download Parallel Space application from Play Store.
- When it gets installed automatically, you just have to open it and select WhatsApp and click Add to Parallel Space
- Now you will be able to launch WhatsApp 2 from this particular app just by tapping on the icon.
- It will launch you dual WhatsApp that is not synced with the first one and you will have to add a mobile number in order to launch it. Just enter the number of another SIM and you will be able to use it without any problem.
If you have your own suggestions and problems feel free to comment in the section below, because we have tested these two methods and it worked perfectly, however, you must follow every step in order to do it perfectly and to be able to use dual WhatsApp on your cell phone.
Sometimes it can show some errors along the way, but you have to be persistent and to follow these steps logically. The main thing that you have to understand is that you don’t need to root the mobile phone, you just have to install these apps and everything will work greatly.
We have presented you the way and answered the question that you have been asking yourself since you added the second SIM “How to run double WhatsApp in one phone”. The problem occurred in the logical balance; however, today you will be able to find more apps that could help you with this particular problem. You will be able to run the app without any additional issue.
Whatsapp on Android – Download
We have shown you two simple ways, and of course, if you have your own suggestion just comment in the section below.