Office 365 brings together Microsoft mail and calendars, web conferencing, Office Web Apps and file sharing in one highly secure, reliable, and flexible package. Office 365 provides easy-to-use, cloud-based management tools in a single location. Office 365 is a cloud based service that you purchase for your organization. With Office 365, you don’t need any expensive hardware and software license.
This Tutorial shows you How to Set up your Nokia Lumia to use Office 365 Services such as Email, Calendar, Instant Messaging and File Sharing. It’s never been easier to enjoy these services on your mobile other than with a Nokia Lumia.
To Get started, you first need to set up the account. All you need is Office 365 Email Address and Password.
1. First Tap Office on the Start Screen.
2. Select Office 365 and then tap Set Up.
3. Now Choose Outlook and enter your Office 365 Email address & Password.
4. Click Sign-in & you are all set.
If you don’t have Lync on your Nokia Lumia already, you can download and install it from Windows Phone Store.
Your Office 365 account is now ready for use and your mails and calendar items on your phone. From here, you can access your email and open attachments for viewing and editing such as PowerPoint presentations, complete with slide transitions and real formatting.
Using Shared Documents:
To access documents shared by your team on SharePoint, tap Team Site & Sign-in with your Office 365 Account. From here, you can view, share and edit files.
Using Calendar and Lync:
Your contacts and calendar are automatically updated on Nokia Lumia. Just tap to see your Appointments. You can also use your Office 365 account to connect with Lync on Nokia Lumia. Now you can attend meeting and chat with your team members.
With your Office 365 you have access to (depending on your subscription plan):
• Microsoft® SharePoint Online allows you to set up team sites, public facing website and collaboration sites. SharePoint Online sites can render on many phones (including Web-enabled mobile phones) using a simplified text-only format. Users can securely and reliably access your company’s SharePoint sites, lists, and document libraries. Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with Office Hub which supports connecting to SharePoint Online.
• Microsoft® Exchange Online hosted messaging solution that delivers the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a cloud-based service. You can sync your e-mail, calendar and contacts with your phone.
• Microsoft® Lync Online offers instant messaging with audio and video and online meetings. With the Lync mobile client, you can join meetings, see who’s available and send instant messages even with multiple colleagues at the same time. Users can download the app for free from the Store.
For more detail, you can watch video below:
If you have any Questions, post in comment section below, we will help you to set your account.