Softcard app for windows phone 8.1 from AT&T services, the way to pay with your windows phone. This is free app available for use with many smartphones having NFC. Instead of using your credit or debit card and wallet to buy a coffee, use Softcard app for windows phone to purchase daily things to holiday gifts.
With your NFC-enabled smartphone, the Softcard app and a secure-element SIM card (which has an extra layer of protection to store your credit-card information), you can tap to pay for transactions at retailers and restaurants nationwide including Peets Coffee & Tea, Office Depot, and Walgreens.
This mobile-payment app comes in handy especially if your hands are full or if you’re in a rush, like when getting your morning latte and bagel while speed-walking to the office!
Things you need to use Softcard App:
1. A compatible smartphone that uses NFC (near field communication) technology to send payment info at checkout.
2. An ENHANCED SIM CARD that stores and protects your payment and other sensitive payment information.
What you can do with SoftCard App:
1. Payments: Add eligible payment cards and get all the benefits and protections you would with your physical card. Or setup a prepaid account and add money to it with your preferred debit card, credit card or U.S. bank account.
2. Offers: Get money saving offers from merchants who are participating – on your phone.
3. Loyalty: You can also store participating cards and cut the unnecessary offers.
How to Pay with SoftCard:
1. Open Softcard app and enter new pin to save for security purpose.
2. Select a payment methods and add Card you want to use.
3. Hold the back of your phone over the contactless symbol on the terminal at checkout.
You can use Softcard to pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted – that’s over 200,000 locations nationwide!
Softcard, currently available in the United States, can be accessed on the following Microsoft Lumia smartphones with an AT&T or Verizon account:
If you need a secure-element SIM card, they are available at AT&T and Verizon retail stores.
Get $10 for every friend you refer
Want a little extra holiday cash? From now through December 31, you can get up to $150 in an Amazon.com gift card for referring friends to Softcard.
Go here and enter up to 15 friends’ contact info. They’ll be sent a personalized invitation to get started with SoftCard. You will then get $10 for each friend that activates a Softcard account and your friend will also get $10 as a thank-you.
1. Softcard works on select phones. Post-paid wireless plan required. Learn more about Softcard and view the Softcard Terms of Service at https://www.GoSoftcard.com/terms.html.
2. Eligibility of payment cards, loyalty cards and offers depends on card issuer and merchant participation.
3. Ability to tap or transmit loyalty and offer information varies among participating merchants. Some merchant contactless terminals may not work or accept specific payment cards in the app.