“Lumia 930 Photo Challenge” is a competition where you need to send photographs by references and topics that we give. For 3 (three) weeks, consistently, and the topic will be distinctive references. Along these lines, would you say you are up for the Lumia 930 Photo Challenge?
Lumia 930 :
Designed to fit in the palm of your hand with a premium metal design, the Nokia Lumia 930 comes with a 5-inch Full HD screen, 20 MP camera Zeiss Lens and Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and enjoy one integrated Experience in Lumia 930 with Windows Phone 8.1 the latest.
We’ve thoroughly enjoyed some hands-on with the Lumia 930, and strongly recommend those eligible to enter and try their chances. Here’s how to enter the competition:
Ways to participate:
- Participants are Facebook fans and Twitter followers Nokia Indonesia.
- To enter participants must send the photo as a reference is given in each week.
- Participants can post or tweet a photo via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag # them by lumia930 #ultimatecolor.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants are not employees, business partners, associates and family from PT.NOKIA INDONESIA.
- Participants are Indonesian citizens and live in Indonesia.
- Participants are not charged a fee to be able to follow this quiz.
- Participants are fans of the Nokia Facebook Fan Page and Twitter followers Nokia Indonesia
- Participants can send more than one photo in each theme.
- At the end of each week will be selected 6 finalists based on creativity photo submitted, for later on-vote.
- 2 (Two) winner per week will be determined based on the highest combined number of votes on Facebook & Twitter Nokia Indonesia and get 1 piece each of the Lumia 930.
- Participants are not allowed to commit fraud and use in ways that are not necessarily to win.
- Nokia and the Agency has the right to use submitted photos for any purpose.
- Nokia and the Agency reserves the right to disqualification of the participants who considered cheating and violating the terms and conditions applicable.
- All data 11. participants will become the property of Nokia and the participants are willing to receive information and promotional material from Nokia in the future.